Surrey Location – call and book a time
Certified by: Enform
This CD ROM training program is interactive and enables users to work at their own pace. After completing each individual lesson, students are challenged with a short competency test.
Upon completion, students receive a ticket which reads: PST, CSTS & WHMIS Fundamentals. As of July 2009, these tickets never expire.
Enform has designed and produced this safety training program for workers in the Petroleum Industry. This comprehensive course includes WHMIS Fundamentals training and specialized lessons in four sectors of the oil industry… Students need only take one of the optional lessons which pertains to the their work area to receive a certificate; we recommend that all optional lessons are taken.
Approximately 6 hours.
Nine Standard Lessons
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Common Workplace Hazards and Control
- Oil and Gas Industry Hazards and Control
- Gas Hazards and Control Measures
- Work Procedures
- Safety Communications
Four Industry Specific Optional Lessons
- Exploration Hazards and Control
- Rig Hazards and Control
- Oilfield Trucking Hazards and Control
- Production and Plant Hazards and Control